Inspector License Renewal

Technician A
Is there a new update training module from the BAR? I only see the 3.0 which was done 2 years ago.

Re: Inspector License Renewal

Kevin
unknown

On Tue, Dec 8, 2020 at 2:59 PM Technician A [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there a new update training module from the BAR? I only see the 3.0 which was done 2 years ago.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Inspector-License-Renewal-tp5082689.html

Kevin Casillas

Re: Inspector License Renewal

I think it always says 3.0 https://bartraining.articulate-online.com/ContentRegistration.aspx?DocumentID=484ce9d7-1737-4fd1-9fff-eca0071be661&Cust=80672&ReturnUrl=/p/8067288778

I swear it was the same the last two times I've taken it.

Re: Inspector License Renewal

none
I guess one time I took it it was 2.1 and then 3.0 but I would log into the CAL ARC page and click on "update training" and take it from there if you are renewing soon. https://www.californiaarc.org/

Re: Inspector License Renewal

dcf1ver
none wrote
Will the CalArc page show if youve done the 3.0 training already?

Re: Inspector License Renewal

none
dcf1ver wrote
Will the CalArc page show if youve done the 3.0 training already?
It shows I've done 3.0 in Feb 2019. I swear it was the same video as 2017.

Re: Inspector License Renewal

Technician A
My history on Calarc also shows I did the 3.0 update 2 years ago. I don't want to waste my time doing it again if that is not what the BAR will accept.

Re: Inspector License Renewal

nanz1414
i renewed my inspector lic in oct i believe it was the same update

Re: Inspector License Renewal

Hard Nox
The last time I took my 16hr update the instructor told us that the same 4hr update can be taken again for credit.  The 16hr update must be a different course every time.

You must have a valid course within the 2yr license term that you apply for.

4hrs for the Inspector License

16hrs for the Repair License   + A6  A8  L1

So far I have not had to repeat the same 4hr course. This may be the year to test that out if BAR can not come up with a new update.  Seems weak to me on their end.