Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

RAYMOND323
didnt check gas cap on 7 cars,how the hell is this guys score.97 almost perfect, TELL ME BAR WHAT THE HELL ARE U SCORING

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Troll
100% confident that he/she is doing their job properly. Those were all abnornal cars/trucks no timing cheked on. Looks perfectly normal to me.

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

RAYMOND323
Who are u kidding man. His doing his job correctly. Have u seen his deviation incidents. Didn't check evap on 95 camry and soo much more mistakes and gets rewarded with.97 score. Must be doing someone at the bar a favor  that's for sure . This star program isnot gona last.

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Accused
If BAR is giving straight info on how the FPR is calculated, none of the short term data has any effect on the score.

I think the idiots responsible for this debacle had 2 or 3 things in mind when deciding what would matter to be in STAR and both are predictably lame.  FPR and "Incorrect Gear Selection" being the first 2 for sure.

We're all seeing that neither of these mean a damned thing.

Laughable isn't it?

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

just beiing naturally sarcastic. we have one of these guys on our neighborhood. perfect score-cheapest guy in town,whores and crackheads all over. "model star station.

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Raymond,

This dude is high volume ... look at the percentages, not the deviation counts.

By my calculations, he certified 595 ASM vehicles out of 649 tests in those three months, and allegedly f**ked up less than 1.6% of the time.  I'm not saying that he deserves a .97 from the FuPR random number generator, I'm just saying that his short-term doesn't appear as awful when you account for his inspection volume.

Sincerely,

barrym95838
EA144107

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Accused
This is nowhere near high volume.  By your calculations (appears to be based on gear selection incidents and SVFR) he is only doing 50 ASM tests a week on average - That's weak volume at best for a test-only guy.  My techs do more than double that volume with none of these incidents so everyone is right...this guys a hack.

BAR is not going to pay enough attention to these guys because they will be lazy and rely on FPR numbers to do the work they think needs to be done.

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Accused,

Of course, you're correct, in the Test-Only context ... I realized that before you even called me out on it.

I was comparing his volume to mine, but I spend less than 50% of my time inspecting, on average.  That percentage WILL go down, starting tomorrow.

Sincerely,

barrym95838
EA144107

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Accused
Eyes open, lots of upsells - show your boss he needs you in the shop even if your license isn't in the machine.

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Accused wrote
Eyes open, lots of upsells - show your boss he needs you in the shop even if your license isn't in the machine.
Thanks, big guy.

I have been the only steady inspector for Station 220425, so its FuPR and my FuPR are tightly bound, meaning that removing me from the machine wouldn't immediately benefit my boss in the least.  It is far more likely that he will replace me with a parts hanger, and possibly branch out into stereos, alarms, rims, and window-tinting.  I'm sure that he will also spend more time and effort selling used cars.

Right now, I believe that my rather handsome set of tools and my mentoring abilities are the only things keeping me there, and those won't fly for long, especially on my salary.

Take care,

barrym95838
EA144107

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Banned
Right now, I believe that my rather handsome set of tools and my mentoring abilities
are the only things keeping me there, and those won't fly for long, especially on my salary.

I wouldn't be picking out a cemetery plot, or figuring what your epitaph will say just yet. We have only
a one week wait, for the demurer challenge, and shortly there after the injunction hearing. I don't have
a really nice box, but it's heavy as hell. I don't plan on unloading any tools, but I'm sure many will.
Especially if there's money owed to the tool truck.

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

jack
i dont have any of these violations,only have 3 rpm out of range ,have 20% fail rate score went from 80 to 38, and no one can tell me why, these people are gona have a lot of bloodd on there hands if this star program  isnt regulated or stoped. There are way too many familys that are gona be effected ,too many kids gona suffer damm you BAR

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

Armen
So the more mistakes u make higher your score goes. I better stop checking timing and evap. I wana .97 too. If u doo by the book u get . 39

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

RAYMOND323
STAR has to be stopped, the are picking who they want in and who they want out of this career. These people are acting like there above the law,just look at this guys score and all the mistakes he made,yet gets .97

Re: Inspector Number 134506 score.97 this guy didnt check timing on 6 cars

RAYMOND323
ya "star is working just great", the more diviations u have,the more mistakes u make in this case you get a .97, its funny i have only 4 rpm violatins and my scores.38 what gives BAR, are u picking and choosing who u want in and out of this RIGGED program called STAR???