Inspector with low score

CO2

Inspector with low score

CO2
This post was updated on .
I have a stupid question

I have  a Star Smog Station. If I add a tech/inspector with lower than 0.4 score, how soon I will lose my Star Station Status.

Note: If I remove him before end of quarter, I add him back after the end quarter score is out. Will that works. ????

Thanks

Re: Inspector with low score

none
CO2 wrote
I have a stupid question

I have  a Star Smog Station. If I add a tech/inspector with lower than 0.4 score, so soon I will lose my Star Station Status.

Note: If I remove him before end of quarter, I add him back after the end quarter score is out. Will that works. ????

Thanks
Don't remove him at all. You won't lose STAR until it falls below .1. You cannot add a tech if your score is below .4 though.
CO2

Re: Inspector with low score

CO2
none,
I am not removing, I am add tech with 0.39 score. My star station scores is 0.8. Will I lose my star status in few month.

Re: Inspector with low score

Smokey-cheken
you can't add a tech with a score less than .40 if you are a star station. you can only add a tech with score greater than .40 or a tech with no score.

https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/FPRTable.pdf

Thanks
your station also has a star score.

Re: Inspector with low score

kfworry
You wrote:
I am not removing, I am add tech with 0.39 score. My star station scores is 0.8. Will I lose my star status in few month.

Never Add a tech with a score less then .40

The STAR score rule is simple, If your stations STAR Score is less then .10
you will eventually loss STAR.

CO2

Re: Inspector with low score

CO2
This was not I am asking you guys.???
What is the time frame before I lose my Star if I add a tech with lower than 0.4.
This question is about the time frame. I know you don't lose Star overnight.
Its same if you got a citation. You don't lose star rightway.

Re: Inspector with low score

I don't know the exact time frames you're requesting, but it seems to me like you're poking around near a sleeping beast, and you should be mindful that the consequences of waking it up during your little short-term game could be a bigger long-term shit storm than you might imagine.

Re: Inspector with low score

805smogtech
kfworry wrote

The STAR score rule is simple, If your stations STAR Score is less then .10
you will eventually loss STAR.
haha. eventually. Right.... I've seen some shops that are like .08 or .09  or less and still star, years later lol.