Interesting RUMOR.

justa
Banned User
ben

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

ben
the government testing facility can do better than us, not corp. just like dmv, usps, etc..

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

Johnny
Let me raise your blood pressure. I will one best you. Yes you may be correct and it is all leading to State Test Centers but you know what the real dig is for me???? We are their guinea pigs! Yes while we kill the price and worry about UC's they sit back and develope the program at our expense. Just as they destroyed the program at our expense. We roll over and accept every thing they do! If you do one thing, raise your price, it is the dignified way to be their beta testers so that when they get it right enough that they can run it (it is almost brainless now!) At least we got paid to hand it over. Charge more and be happy!:)

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

Karupt
I totally agree Johnny !!

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

My 50th birthday is only about 16 months away.  I am going to do my damnedest to treat myself to a new career by that time.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

Johnnybeme
Good for you Barry you deserve better! Wanna buy a small shop in San Jose?:)

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

what's your new career?

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

I don't know yet, but I'll try to make sure that you guys are among the first to know when it happens.  You're all a decent group of folks here, and I'm proud to be a part of this forum.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

bizarsmog
Me too,

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

BRAWNEY
HERE HERE!!!!
cant wait to get out of this "racket"!!
i have the same thoughts, maybe become a pro pool player??!!

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

Midnightdrummer
You should use that degree of yours Barry. Im sure it'll pay the bills once you take a couple refresher classes

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

I used to play pool back in college days.. Good old times.

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

Johnny
I know, a BAR rep! Go deepcover and take the whole damn thing down! A whistle blower! Find out the secret STAR formula! Tape the bureau reps as they laugh and condemn people who make mistakes as corrupt! Get the real emails they send one another about their latest setup and how they have a UC car that no one has failed! Laughing about the wasted time that they now charge for in the court process! Be a BAR rep!

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

Johnny wrote
... Be a BAR rep!
I actually filled out and submitted an application a couple of years ago, but received no response.  I was told by someone I know that they may be hiring from within (or with letters of reference from current employees), or that the number of applications is much greater than the number of available positions, so my chances may be rather limited, reputation notwithstanding.  I haven't checked in for a while, so I may try again.

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.

Re: Interesting RUMOR.

FiendFX
Curious.. has anyone here dealt with a impertinent BAR rep and complained to the BAR office?