Invalid data recived from vehicle

Newbiesmogtech
Sent away a chrysler town and country because imclean prompt told me invalid data. Have any of you guys ever encountered that? First time i've seen it ever. My scanner picked up pending code for cat and incomplete evap monitor but no MIL was commanded on Told the customer to try their luck elsewhere because my machine was down, but truth be told i didn't want to be accused of cheating. Did latest update screw something up with the OIS?

Re: Invalid data recived from vehicle

StarTech
The problem is with the vehicle. Sometimes the ECU is messed up and it doesn't bring up the appropriate mode. It talks to the transmission module rather than the engine module.  Most fixes i've seen have been ECU reflashes.

Re: Invalid data recived from vehicle

I had that prompt on diesel trucks when it is Federal but entered as OBDII.