Is it just me?

defective
Seems like theres more negativity here.  Didnt see that much of the back and forth shit talking between members before.

Re: Is it just me?

manboobs
I haven't been on this site long but most definitely think there is a lot of anger in some of you dudes

Re: Is it just me?

No it's just the drivecycle kid being dramatic. Look at his 1st post he was the arizona ice tea guy back 2015 and was arguing then too. Little does he know of my dox abilities (yes yes barry I won't spill the beans)

Re: Is it just me?

drivecycle
Since you love using it so much why not sit on a floorjack and twirl on the pointy end?
Ask rochelle for some pointers he/she is a pro at it.

Re: Is it just me?

Done crying?You went from asking a question to attacking most whoo you need help kid!Do you still smog 10 or less a day?

Re: Is it just me?

Re: Is it just me?

 Come on People , WHAT is the JOB? You need to make someone UNHAPPY today. If not, YOU ARE NOT DOING THE JOB.

 That PR that get's up every morning, The Local Cop? Make a person unhappy.

 Fucking Bean Counters,
You don't fail X amount of vehicles, YOU ARE CHEATING. The PR does not write up X amount of shop's, doesn't find something wrong with a shop, then THEY ARE NOT DOING THE JOB.

 IT FUCKING GET'S OLD.

 You can't tell a person to get it fixed. NO you must FAIL IT, FOR THE NUMBER'S.
You can't have a 100% pass rate. You MUST be a ASS and fail them.

 People telling you how to fix a vehicle, yet they have never turned a wrench. NEVER dealt with the public.
Laws on what we should be doing. The tools we should own. What is a proper inspection. Do you pull a cover or not. WTF
Don't get on the ground to do a Evap test yet crawl under a vehicle to get a CAT number. Do you need a jack. Well if you need a jack where does it say you need jack safety stands?

 You wonder why some of use are NEGATIVE? Idiot's doing test that should not. Cutting the price out of the check just to get them in to sell them stuff they don't need. Honest shops that may of had a off day, loosing the STAR for a year.

 Personalty, The VERY FACT that people who have NO IDEA as to what we do are making laws, letting people who have no RIGHT to be doing this, that are. Shop's that do 4000 a month and the BAR does nothing about.
Do nothing about because they KNOW they MUST meet a NUMBER. Look our program shut them down.
Truth is, they will set up again. They just beat you to it. One step ahead of the game. All they did was took a vacation.

 We all get in a pissy mood because day in and day out we deal with SHIT that is not right and could be FIXED.

Re: Is it just me?

Johnnybeme
Wow Besta

 Glad you got that off your chest!!!

I gotta say it really erks me when people say I should smile and be more personable after I just spent 6 hours doing a oily filthy radiator on an Odyssey. You know I know from your critique that you do the job even when it is difficult. We all play the game even though it is rigged. And we are supposed to like unicorns and not appear angry? You know what get's me even more is when that anger is interpreted by someone who has no understanding of the job.

Re: Is it just me?

When you combine people making laws concerning automotive who have never held a wrench in their hands, and  licensed inspectors who ask if having a smog license makes you ase certified- its a recipe for a shot industry f show. Then add in the clean plugger,pipers-  and the just plain cheats.

Re: Is it just me?

I apprenticed on 1973 and older audi 100ls leaking  inboard calipers for a couple of years.  Talk about dirty shit-

Re: Is it just me?

It's Rochells, I know you can't read very well so I'll let it go this time.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

did any one else skip this long ass rant lmao

Re: Is it just me?

dano
BasicTech678 wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
[...]

I wanted to read it and talk shit to him about it but my A.D.H.D kicked in....

Re: Is it just me?

Re: Is it just me?

Yes it is just you!

Re: Is it just me?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Yes and everybody was POSITIVE about what happened yesterday.

Re: Is it just me?

defective
That doesn't mean we cant be civil with each other!  We're all in it together, aren't we?