Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

hello
Machine has been down since the beginning of the year. Many loyal customers are getting upset.

What to do?

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

BasicTech678
hello wrote
Machine has been down since the beginning of the year. Many loyal customers are getting upset.

What to do?
are you renting or purchasing??

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

Kevin
I think I would try to get out of the contract in and do something with ESP

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

hello
I purchased it with the 5 year warranty... total bs.

My old machine rarely had any problems at all. In fact, we had to pull some parts off the old analyzer into the new one, cause the new one didn't work right out the box.

Sadly, I had too much faith in them being a great company.

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

hello wrote
I purchased it with the 5 year warranty... total bs.

My old machine rarely had any problems at all. In fact, we had to pull some parts off the old analyzer into the new one, cause the new one didn't work right out the box.
damn it, if you were renting i was gonna say tell them to pick up your POS. i love my worldwide no problems yet. but like i said before it was recently manufactured in nov 2018. i figure service availability goes based on location. my machine was set up by ww in under a week from the date i received it. keep opening up service calls. all you really can do

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey, nobody told you you HAVE to do smog checks. Guess who will tell you that.

deez

I purchased mine in Sept '18. Nothing but issues.

I don't understand.

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

Best Answer I Can Give
 If you don't get what I put down, you must be new.

 The BAR could give a rat's ass about us. The standard answer is, "Nobody told you to do checks"
What deez means is beyond me.

 You don't like the way BAR does it? Find something else to do. Nobody is holding a gun to your head and telling to put up with a machine.

 The ESP repair guys will tell you, "Don't like us? Well you sure as hell won't like WW"

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

hello wrote
Machine has been down since the beginning of the year. Many loyal customers are getting upset.
Which machine do you have?  WW or ESP?

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

hello
WW = Wont Work

lol

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

I thought ww said when there's a problem with the machine they'll just swap trays with the internals for a simple fast repair? Or are you talking about it's been 9 days and they haven't showed up?
Ee

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

Ee
I've had ESP and on my old machine that was under contract  for 350 a month, they would leave me hanging for days and the repair tech was just a parts changer and I would see him put on "used" parts he took from another machine when I would ask were are the good parts new or reman, he would say this is all I got take it or wait another 3 weeks.  now on my new rented machine it took 3 weeks to get to my first service call.

I guess it dont feel as bad due to OIS is still smogging, But think about it if we do this to our customers throwing used parts takit or leave it,  we would have BAR on our ass fast. Also years ago I called BAR and complained and they said nothing they can do, take them to court,.

BAR should make them guarantee 48 hr service calls or no certify their equipment,

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

I've always had 2 machines, so while it was a problem, I was not "shut down"

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

Gotta grease them palms. Sad but true.   20-30 per worked, less might also work.
If everyone fixed their own cars, my car would be fixed... but not very well!

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

none
tampered wrote
Gotta grease them palms. Sad but true.   20-30 per worked, less might also work.
A tip for showing up quickly has always worked well for me.

Re: Is there a way to file a complaint against Worldwide / ESP etc. to BAR?

bayareasmog
I've onced waited 2 weeks for them to show up. Just to replace nox sensor.
12