Is timing adjustable on 1991 volvo 780

CAsmog
It says no other adjustments needed on label , in book it says disconnect vacuum at the distributer, but there is no vacuum at distributer

Re: Is timing adjustable on 1991 volvo 780

none
The vacuum isn't at the distributor but at the ECU behind the passenger's side head light. I am 90% sure this one is not adjustable and has a crank trigger that is a black coax type cable with a three pin Bosch connector on the firewall. It's been 15 years since I worked on these though.