It's so simple folks.

smwalker

Re: It's so simple folks.

D Rochells 150861
Another great way is to increase the HC and CO output, that seems to always reduce CO2, and makes bonus  O2 for us to breathe!

Re: It's so simple folks.

Ppl like you get assassinated by the Illuminati. Stay safe and always watch your back.

Re: It's so simple folks.

Troll
My crazy neighbor is always talking about the Illumanti and the reptilians taking over the world or doing whatever they do,

Re: It's so simple folks.

Best Answer I Can Give
 One reason I HOPE and PRAY for a After Life. All this SHIT will be KNOW as TRUTH or B.S.
Carlin said it best. That pair of sunglasses you lost? You will be able to look back and see where you lost them. All things will be reviled.
The Lies that are told be be shown for what they are.

Re: It's so simple folks.

Skanga

Re: It's so simple folks.

No One
I always thought smog was about clean air and not climate change. Whats my job again???

Re: It's so simple folks.

Best Answer I Can Give
3 Jobs. Testing Tech. COP. Making sure people live by the rules. Ready for this one? TAX COLLECTOR. The $8.25 is a TAX.

Re: It's so simple folks.

Taxes are like an allowance you give to your mentally challenged kid to keep them out of trouble. Imagine the mess all the government employees would make if they were in the private sector. If you can't design cars you fix them, if you cant fix cars you do smogs, if you cant do smogs you get a job at BAR. Or something like that.

Re: It's so simple folks.

Ser Dan
Well Said D Rochells lol

Re: It's so simple folks.

If you failed at owning or working at an auto repair shop, then you become a pr1