Its slow

user7112
Hey guys the shop Im at is not pulling in the numbers it was a couple months ago
You guys experiencing something similar?

Re: Its slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 Best day we have had in days. Who knows. Other days have been slow.

Re: Its slow

The reason those customers aren't coming in is because I stole your customers.

Re: Its slow

user7112

Re: Its slow

user7112
its been steadily getting slow
not like a one off slow day its a string of slow days

Re: Its slow

No One
Not new. Gets this way and stays like this until after new years for me.

Re: Its slow

user7112 wrote
Hey guys the shop Im at is not pulling in the numbers it was a couple months ago
You guys experiencing something similar?
Halloween costumes and candy get expensive fast car registration can wait lol

Re: Its slow

Samy
Same here. Its just getting worse. I have done 6 smogs so far.

Re: Its slow

user7112
Misery loves company
thanks bros

Re: Its slow

Best Answer I Can Give
 This COULD work out for the better. Get rid of some of the FAIL it for no reason shop's.
People will not go to a shop where it fails all the time.

Re: Its slow

Jones
Sell your test only and get out. Itis the beginning of the end.
TimeOut

Re: Its slow

user7112
If thats the case let me buy yours lol

Re: Its slow

Juicebox
I looked back at the past 6 or so years, and October has consistently been the slowest month of the year.

Re: Its slow

xcinlb
I think its slow for all. Maybe people moving out that can't afford the crazy rents, rich drivers have new cars they stay :( , 8 year new car test thing hitting us? I would think there are less test only shops, not more, so you would think more business? This time of the year is usually slow, but this year its slower.

Re: Its slow

At least you guys can work. I haven't had power for two days. I thought I could run my generator and just do OIS but my internet is down for the whole area too. I'm resealing my shop roof today. We still might not have power tomorrow.

Re: Its slow

Newbiesmogtech
try using hotspot on your phone? I had to do something similar and my phone's hotspot was enough to keep it going.

Re: Its slow

user7112
None
yeah i heard on the news that some parts of CA are expected to be without power for a couple days because of the storm

Also i agree with Besta i searched "slow" on this form and there are posts going back for years about different people saying it is slow for them. I guess its just my turn to be slow

Re: Its slow

My phone data just started working again today but it is really slow. I'm just going to finish up and head home. I'll check into the hotspot thing though because I don't expect this to be the last time.

Re: Its slow

 None and his problem makes me think, Screw You, you are going to go after us for the last fire? How would you like to go with NONE for a couple days?

 The old, "you don't like this speed you are going to HATE the next one."

Re: Its slow

user7112
I have no idea what your talking about bro lol
123