JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

sam

JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

sam
this is new,
i just received a letter from the bureau and it says that they have received the appeal and they mentioned that the appeal  process will be conducted through written process. they want me send them a letter and make sure my arguments is about the issues stated in the invalidation letter.

the chief of bureau will decide after reviewing my arguments.

Re: JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

Joeinpb

Re: JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

Citation Addict
Facts Id run with are:

The analyzer RPM probes dont always work properly, Ive done the recommended upgrades recommended by the analyzer manufacturer (supported by the stack of receipts) and I am still being tagged for incorrect Rpm readings during the ASM test. This is beyond my control as every vehicle is different.

If you are denied because of a citation:
The shop has already paid the fines, and the tech has already done the punishment (classes a better wording to use) for his actions.

Obd2:
Knowing if a vehicle is CAN or not, appendix J is not Complete (give examples of vehicles you have come across)

Timing:
Some distributors are not adjustable or the books are vegue in there precedure of how to properly put a vehicle into timing mode( a good example I found was in the motor manual books on a Nissan. "Check timing at number 1 cylinder"

Fuel Caps:
Some are not testable or there is no appropriate adaptor.

Aborted Tests:
This is pretty obvious here.

Monitors:
This is obvious to " why should we be held accountable if the customer is the one who reset the light or had the battery changed?"

Re: JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

smogmeister
Just a little help.Appendix j is worthless.Use obd clearinghouse online.Most can cars are identified.Some are unknown which will be the ones I think u can win an appeal for.I always use it and i had 0 deviations on obd.I do believe a Bar blast said to use the clearinghouse site.But it is online and we are not required to have an internet connection.So that might be a good bit of info.We have to find ways to fight fpr.These short term numbers we can easily manipulate.But fpr nobody knows how its calculated.Thats where we have a problem.That has to be illegal.Im getting tired of UNELECTED people making regulations.Thats not how this country is supposed to work.Too many appointed bozos making rules for everyone else.It seems once star started people are getting more fired up about it.Keep it up.Contacted my local rep about it.Ill let u know what they say.Just gotta get it out there.Customers are getting pissed now.That helps.Any state with democrat majority is a out of control state.Tax spend regulate bankruptcy.The works and they still dont get it.We need the program the way it was.Was good for jobs and business.Win win.Now its a lose lose.It sucks cause i kind of like living here.But more and more people are leaving the state.Thats why when u raise taxes and over regulate revenues go down.People leave!!! And they still dont get it!Sorry about the ramble but im not too busy today);

Re: JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

Mark
You would think the BAR could add accurate information
to the VLT, but that would mean they would be trying to
help us. That will never happen.

Re: JUST RECEIVED A NEW LETTER AFTER APPEAL

SDBigdogg88
Have your attorney write your appeal for you, that way you cover all your bases and your lawyer can protect your interests and your rights.