January 2018

Low-score
Hello,I've been looking for information here and sorry if this has been asked.I own a old bar 97 esp machine,I got recently QAed and passed,but I hear many changes are coming this  year and I am a bit concerned and not sure what I need for the 2018 year.I havent bought the new one for various reasons,money is one,but I have 4 friends that have the esp and worldwide and all they do is complain since they call service 3 times a month..My question is,how long until I must replace my machine and what do I need to keep this one as long as possible(I am not talking about getting it repair if it fails calibration)but for BAR purposes.Thanks

Re: January 2018

scanner
Low-score wrote
Hello,I've been looking for information here and sorry if this has been asked.I own a old bar 97 esp machine,I got recently QAed and passed,but I hear many changes are coming this  year and I am a bit concerned and not sure what I need for the 2018 year
You'd think that BAR would include links in the BAR Blast.

https://www.bar.ca.gov/Industry/Equipment/BAR-97_Emissions_Inspection_Systems_Q&As%20.html

https://www.bar.ca.gov/Industry/Equipment/BAR97_Certified_Test_Systems.html

Re: January 2018

bangla
Hello there.
This link will take you to an official answer to your question.
https://californiaarc.org/Forum/aft/419

Re: January 2018

Low-score
Thank you all for the info,hope I can work for more months without the headache and money expense.

Re: January 2018

Lose weight
New BAR message just came out if you haven't noticed yet. Under Industry Bar97  EIS information

Re: January 2018

D Rochells 150861
Lurker read the post and realized they forgot to send that
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: January 2018

Lose weight
D wrote
Lurker read the post and realized they forgot to send that
Like when Able asked if BAR worked on sundays so he can take it easy and out of nowhere the OIS server was down for a couple of hours in an instant. Weird.

Re: January 2018

D Rochells 150861
Or like how I constantly point out their failings and bitch too much and I got accused of fraud for ONE car.

Jokes on them though, I HAVE YOUR BALLS IN MY IRON GRIP due to your incompetence now! Dismiss the charges or you are going to look really bad. Also apologize.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!