Januarys FPR

Re: Januarys FPR

STI evap sucks

Re: Januarys FPR

xcinlb
Hey Jonnybeme, is Winworks a smog shop specific program?

Re: Januarys FPR

toddsmog
 replied too barrym posted . Very funny

Re: Januarys FPR

 Call Winworks. 1 800 WINWORKS, They will send you a FREE trail disc.

Re: Januarys FPR

xcinlb
OK, but is this a smog industry specific software program? Or just general automotive software?

Re: Januarys FPR

Best Answer I Can Give
 General. One of it's problems, IT HAS TO MUCH.

 If you are Test and repair. Do all it will let you do, WITH CORRECT  info. The end of the year it will spit out all you need to give to the TAX man.
CO2

Re: Januarys FPR

CO2
Hey Guys. Stay away from winwork if you are smog test only. I have used winwork in the past. Its very expensive initially. Don't buy a software, its a age of leasing. Better lease it than buying it. Honestly I am happy with leasing than buying.

Re: Januarys FPR

SFI wrote
Hey Guys. Stay away from winwork if you are smog test only. I have used winwork in the past. Its very expensive initially. Don't buy a software, its a age of leasing. Better lease it than buying it. Honestly I am happy with leasing than buying.
Sounds like a sale pitch to me. You are better off buying if you have long term plans for your business.