John Walluch

dlll
did i mis something why was John Wallauch removed from the home page?

Re: John Walluch

kfworry
I heard something from someone about that possibility??
We should know something sooner or later one would think.
Unless they do not want anyone to know what happened.

Re: John Walluch

Ryan
I believe the SoB is suspended from his post pending a fraud investigation.

Re: John Walluch

just another shop owner
  Could be. I hope he got the boot because of fraud. The Fraud of STAR the Fraud of DAD I hope he would not play the game any more and expose STAR & DAD for the fraud they are.

Re: John Walluch

I heard rumors he got arrested?

Re: John Walluch

SDBigdogg88
Maybe he was sexually harassing one of his subordinates and got caught while doing it, plus he also may have contracted a STD from unsafe sex.

There is no rest for the wicked.

Re: John Walluch

just another shop owner
  Are we no better than the very guys we are fighting against.

 All we know for sure is he no longer works for the BAR.

Re: John Walluch

El Smogo
He's got a Dunken Donut Frachise Comming Soon.