Just dropped 70.00 on a brand new Stinger light w/charger.

Just dropped 70.00 on a brand new Stinger light w/charger.

mike
Had one of these a few years back, but it got lost so I was hesitant to get another one, the thing is I liked it and never saw a light brighter then this one, plus it's rechargeable, plus we need a good bright light to see under the hood, shops don't always have the best lighting.
I'll let know how the purchase went.
Maybe you're in the market for one.
This was the best deal I found, 55.00 is less charger, that is just a replacement light. If you want a wall charger add 13.00

http://www.lapolicegear.com/stream-light-stinger-flashlight.html?gclid=CO2EvNXJwrwCFcY-MgoddlIAWQ

Re: Just dropped 70.00 on a brand new Stinger light w/charger.

GrossPolluter
Streamlight makes good flashlights, I had and have owned a few. But that looks like the standard model, maybe that's why its $70.00? The newer version Stinger has the C4 LED bulb, it is way brighter but more expensive.

you can always upgrade to a C4 with the adapter(front/bulb/back-button), I see them run for about $30 something bucks.

Re: Just dropped 70.00 on a brand new Stinger light w/charger.

mike
Just got the light delivered today.
Happy with it.
Was using a light that just wasn't bright enough before, wasn't too confident about my visuals without being able to really see the area lit up.
The Stinger lights it up really well.
If you all don't have one already encourage you to get a good light, pretty easy to overlook things.
The link above seemed to be the best deal around.
Snap on sells Stinger lights for 170.00, got this one delivered for about 85.00

Re: Just dropped 70.00 on a brand new Stinger light w/charger.

It's a damn good tool.  You won't regret it ... unless you pull a 'barry' and leave it on the passenger floor of a Civic after doing a timing check!

barrym95838
EO144107

Re: Just dropped 70.00 on a brand new Stinger light w/charger.

Good investment! I have found that no matter what, you run out of light. May I suggest Costco for the three c cell beauties that put out 250 lumens in a two pack for just $30 bucks. That way you have back up. They are a life saver! Another good investment is a mirror for under the car. I found that the restroom mirrors for service stations are un-breakable and slip under the car for a great perspective. Charge more and be happy!

JM