Keep it clean guys/gals

FRUSTRATED
Ladies and gentlemen, I am as guilty as any of you in using foul language from time to time.  Please take a moment to read what you post before hitting the irreversible send button.  Using sexual innuendos and cussing every other word will only hurt the efforts of Mr. Ferreira.  Remember, we are not at a BAR after hours, we are banding together against BAR!  Once this is over I propose we all then meet somewhere and have a few colds ones to celebrate and buy a few rounds for Mr. Ferreira!

Re: Keep it clean guys/gals

Re: Keep it clean guys/gals

stopthestarprogram
Ladies and Gentlemen,

We would like to take this time and remind everyone that we are all professions and as professionals we need to speak and write with respect and proper language.  Lets have a safe week!!