Last Quiz

My Name is Nobody
EO# Required?

If Yes, why yes?

If No, why no?

This will be my last post.  It's been a great ride.  So long friend!

Re: Last Quiz

nanz1414
ill say no as long as everything is oem ford parts.

Re: Last Quiz

defective
Gonna say no too.  These cars should have an EO#.  VECI label already lists the supercharger.  Smog as is, but note EVERYTHING down on VIR and invoice.

Heres a 2001 Saleen:  EO #A-324-10, EFN 1s3xv04.6jda, Saleen VECI label.  Roush should have an EO somewhere.  It was difficult to find that Saleen EO the first time.

https://www.arb.ca.gov/msprog/onroad/cert/pcldtmdv/2001/saleen_pc_a3240010_4d6_t.pdf

Re: Last Quiz

nope its listed on the VECI, if the customer purchased the supercharger and added it on to his not Supercharged vehicle then yes it would need one.

Re: Last Quiz

defective

Re: Last Quiz

smoke1414 wrote
ill say no as long as everything is oem ford parts.
negative not everything from the dealership is carb approved or street legal.

BMW make dinan intakes that are not carb approved,

Re: Last Quiz

My Name is Nobody wrote
This will be my last post.  It's been a great ride.  So long friend!
I want more explanation about this line. Why are you leaving? I like that when you post it is no BS and you post the link to back up what you are saying, plus you can find anything on BAR's website. You will be missed.

Re: Last Quiz

Hard Nox
I'm Good with that H.P. Roush set-up. Certified vehicle with proper labeling to match.

Congratulations on your next chapter.

Re: Last Quiz

No, eo # needed.
The supercharger is clearly identified on the under hood label. If you suspect its a clone then vin verify with the dealer or dmv.

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018, 2:29 PM My Name is Nobody [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
EO# Required?

If Yes, why yes?

If No, why no?

This will be my last post.  It's been a great ride.  So long friend!

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Last-Quiz-tp5067410.html

Re: Last Quiz

My Name is Nobody wrote
This will be my last post.  It's been a great ride.  So long friend!
I want more explanation about this line. Why are you leaving? I like that when you post it is no BS and you post the link to back up what you are saying, plus you can find anything on BAR's website. You will be missed.
This is pure speculation on my part, but he may not be safely able to explain.  The subject of my internet "presence" causing issues with certain future employment opportunities has been brought to my attention more than once.  I am still pondering how my future will play out, here and "elsewhere".

Re: Last Quiz

May we know why are you leaving? Where is your next journey?

No need EO because the hood label states it has SC.

Re: Last Quiz

So sad to hear you are leaving , but happy to know you found something else ! Good luck ! No , super charger is listed on the veci , so no EO # . There is also a Toyota Tundra with a TRD supercharger , that one needs EO as it is not oem and was added afterward .
    M. , if your internet "presence" is causing a problem, change your user id ! There are ways to do it . It is such a b.s. excuse on the part of your future employer though ,especially because everything you post is helpful , and factual . Good luck friends !

Re: Last Quiz

Hard Nox

Doing well, in good health. Will be wearing Aloha shirts and leaving his watch behind.

We are loosing a wealth of documented facts and information. I'm sure Nobody will check in from time to time.  This has been a lifelong commitment and devotion to this industry.

Re: Last Quiz

OK, Why does this one have an EO#?