Lets Keep Pushing

Director Stop The Star
Good afternoon, to everyone we want to continue to thank everyone for the information provided, and the continue efforts of pushing this effort forward.  Yesterday we got great things accomplished, conference call Chanel 10 News, we received updated vehicle information of vehicles being used for undercover stings.  Lets continue to let our network know about the movement of stopping the Star Program.  Lets continue to notify the smog industry that we have of www.stopthestarprogram, and any information that is provided to us is updated almost daily on our forum or UC Lists. If we continue to strive and provide team effort we can continue to stay safe, while we stop the STar Program on its tracks.  If there is anything we can help feel free to email us @ staff@stopthestarprogram.com and we will do our best to answer any questions, or help in any way to continue to drive traffic and awareness to this movement.  Again we want to thank everyone for the amazing efforts on Stopping Star.

Re: Lets Keep Pushing

karuptrougueouttacontrol
we need more good days like theese .

Re: Lets Keep Pushing