Letter from ASE.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Any one else? My Credit Card info with a bunch of other people got HACKED. Letter yesterday.

Re: Letter from ASE.

Kevin
yes we got one too

On Tue, Apr 7, 2020, 1:48 PM Best Answer I Can Give [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email]> wrote:
 Any one else? My Credit Card info with a bunch of other people got HACKED. Letter yesterday.

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Letter-from-ASE-tp5080394.html

Re: Letter from ASE.

Any one else? My Credit Card info with a bunch of other people got HACKED. Letter yesterday.
same from dec-feb well thats what mine said

Re: Letter from ASE.

805smogtech
yup. same.

on a mostly unrelated subject, got an email from ase that my a6 and a8 set to expire on June 30, 2020 have been pushed back to expire on December 31, 2020. guess that gives me 6 extra months to study and fail the L1 a for the third time in two years LOL

Re: Letter from ASE.

Hard Nox
It is my understanding that ASE will extend certifications for 6 months if needed during this global slowdown.

Also Prometric is on Hold.  When Prometric reopens the Exam Room will be reduced from 50 seats to 10 seats at a time.

We will see what happens.  This is beyond our control.

ASE seams to be pushing for the Online Certification Program at this time. If I understand the program, ASE will extend your certification 6 months. Then when Pass the 8 questions , 1 per month, ASE will extend certification for 1 additional year.

Can I ask what area are you having difficulties with L1 ?

Re: Letter from ASE.

BasicTech678 wrote
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Any one else? My Credit Card info with a bunch of other people got HACKED. Letter yesterday.
same from dec-feb well thats what mine said
My card got "Jacked" in that time frame.  VISA caught the transaction and stopped it.  $1K cash through Western Union.  It was a PIA getting the new number and informing all of the auto pays of the change.  OPUS was the hardest one since they have no portal to change the number.  You have to talk to that lady that always seems like she's being bothered.

Re: Letter from ASE.

Lose weight
Huh no wonder I had a txt message from WF not too long ago asking if I authorized a western union transaction to Mexico and Canada. I rarely use that card, and bought a rfid wallet as I'm usually careful with such things.
From fat to buff. Healthy diet and exercising is not expensive it takes will!

Re: Letter from ASE.

dcf1ver
Meh,I use B of A, They are very aggressive about tracking spending patterns.

 If something like a Western Union thing tries to go through(Ive never wired money in my life) they will stop it immediately and call or text me for verification first.

Even if some fraudulent charges are made to my bank card(has happened twice before online) they will immediately refund me the money and then open an investigation. (if they find out I was lying, I have to pay the money back plus fees)

Ive had Chase, US Bank, and WellsFargo in the past and B of A is the best of the worst ,IMO.....