License Re-structure

smoginstructor
Good news, B.A.R. is at it again.  They originally said that every tech would have to have ASE A-6,A-8, L-1 now they changed it to alternatives will still be usable but you have all ASE's or All alternatives no mixing and matching.  Secondly originally we would have to re-take our initial exam that has been changed to filling out an application.  You guys can chose from Inspector, inspector and repair or both.  So it seems B.A.R. is making changes to cover their asses!  If anyone has questions please ask!

Re: License Re-structure

Karupt
Yes this is good news indeed, I myself will be keeping both , just in case i have to switch to a repair station in the future . wht a mess star program is going to cause !