License renewal

jr2070
When does bar usually send the license renewal form? Or how many days before license expires

Re: License renewal

Kevin
They don't its up to renew on your own and with enough time so you don't go late or delinquent

On Sat, Dec 29, 2018, 2:23 PM jr2070 [via Stop The Star Program] <[hidden email] wrote:
When does bar usually send the license renewal form? Or how many days before license expires

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/License-renewal-tp5071076.html

Re: License renewal

jr2070 wrote
When does bar usually send the license renewal form? Or how many days before license expires
My license expires the end of March 2019.  My renewal forms sent to me from BAR were postmarked November 15, 2018.   I haven't sent them payment because I haven't completed my 16 hr update course.

Re: License renewal

Best Answer I Can Give
 Did you move and not tell the BAR? I have yet NOT to get the notice in the mail. I have not moved in 20 years so that may be the reason.

Re: License renewal

corsakev
they only send renewals to people they like

Re: License renewal

jr2070
No I haven’t move still live at same spot

Re: License renewal

sammysnead
If you know it’s due or coming up, just go online and pay. I lagged last time and was down for 3 days. If it’s already delinquent make sure you select the delinquent option so it has the penalty included and avoids additional back and forth with the BAR.

Re: License renewal

nanz1414
They sent my renewal 4 months b4 my lic expire..  u can call them and they will tell you if they mailed it out to yet.. I sent my renewal back the first week of Nov. And still have received my new lic yet.   Its update online tho