Lies that KILL.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Japan in WW II told it's people TONS of lies. Filmed footage of mother's holding their children as they jumped off sides of mountains. Killing themselves and the children. WHY?
The Japanese Government had told the people that the Americans would grind up and eat their children. All sorts of HARM the Americans would do to the people of Japan.
It's all there in the History books. It's all there on film.  One of the reasons they fought so hard was the LIES they were told. They knew taking the main land would result in tens of thousands of death. That's why we dropped the BOMB.

 LIES LIES LIES. People had died because of those running the system have Lied.

 The present system OIS, STAR UC Vehicles that should not be able to be run are all based on LIES.

 OIS is just as good as ASM. We who do this KNOW that is a lie.
 STAR. Based on a LIE and some person thinking that will not see the truth. You are responsible for a vehicle for two years. It's up to you to make sure every Transmission shifts right.
 UC. BAR can run around with NEEDED components taken off, and the vehicle passes. AQMD did not do there job. They lied about the vehicle being right.

 We are making the air worse, because those in charge. Just like those in POWER over the Japanese People told them lies.
People will be hurt because of lies, And That My Friend Is Not RIGHT. We should be learning from HISTORY.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Lies that KILL.

BasicTech678

i think your on to something here

Re: Lies that KILL.

It's ok, soon we will see numerous BAR employees accused of sexual harassment and things will change.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Lies that KILL.

Karupt
D,
 you are correct there! I wish everyone in Sac. would have their records reviewed from looney Brown on down .

Re: Lies that KILL.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Thinking more about this and the other one about what is to stop a X BAR person from spilling the beans on the BAR.
Why did Sheri get let go and why did we not hear about it? And the next person, so on and so on.
PEOPLE WILL CHEAT.
Everyone has they way they CHEAT. Take home a pencil. Why do we have time clocks? People CHEAT. Come in late and leave early. The time clock stops that. Cheats.
What does one person have on another person. Why don't the TRUTHS COME OUT AND THE LIES STOP?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Lies that KILL.

Lose weight
What the hell happened to Wallauch? He seemed very qualified for the Chief position and then poof gone

http://www.autobodynews.com/index.php/western/item/5882-john-wallauch-new-bar-chief-for-california-interview.html

Re: Lies that KILL.

none
Lose weight wrote
What the hell happened to Wallauch? He seemed very qualified for the Chief position and then poof gone

http://www.autobodynews.com/index.php/western/item/5882-john-wallauch-new-bar-chief-for-california-interview.html
I agree. From the little I knew about him that WALLAUCH seemed like a good guy and I heard a couple of BAR employees say he was good. I heard that he got rid of the mailed out BAR reporter because it seemed to be more of a bash the smog tech mailer with all the enforcement pages in the back too.

Re: Lies that KILL.

Thank you. Just what I was getting at. What dirt? What, what. Why Poof GONE. Who had what lie on who to keep their mouth shut. Or who Paid off who.

 You just don't go POOF and not have a reason. What lies and DIRT are being covered up?  Did John want to bring out the LIES of the STAR?
What stopped John if he did? Was John dirty to begin with? How did Sheri get where she did?

 The BIG thing is, do we as a People want to KNOW how dirty, and how DEEP the lies are?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Lies that KILL.

Lose weight wrote
What the hell happened to Wallauch? He seemed very qualified for the Chief position and then poof gone
I thought he was going to make a great BAR Chief.   I spoke with him at IMRC and BAR Meetings.   He'd greet me with a smile and handshake, and he remembered my name.  It wasn't too hard to remember my name because at lot of those meetings not a lot of shop owners or techs would show up.  I can't speculate as to why he's not there now.

Pat Dorais is a good guy too.   I hope he doesn't burn out, it's a high pressure job.

Re: Lies that KILL.

INLANDSMOG
John did not drink the Kool-Aid and was thrown under the bus.

Re: Lies that KILL.

That Kool-Aid is making some reps do some very dangerous things. This new OIS data citation crap is as bad as parts throwing. Sure, it might work 99% of the time, but when it starts throwing enough good techs under the bus there will be hell to pay.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Lies that KILL.

Best Answer I Can Give
 As I was in  the shower this morning, I got to thinking about the lies.
Is it a LIE? To those that truly believe, is it a lie?
Sheri truly believed in STAR. Those feeding her the BS about STAR, are they the ones guilty? Or did they honestly believe in their hearts that STAR was the answer. Another one is, are they so full of themselves that they can never be wrong?
 How many Muslims have killed Christian, and vise versa, believing they were a just and honest cause?

 How many HARD HEADED people that you can stand there and prove to them in Black and White that they are WRONG,yet they will not admit to it? They would rather let people get hurt by the LIES. That is not a LIE to them.

 The GM that is a UC. That is running around with the pump GONE. Should have never been allowed into use. Yet because of a lie, told by GM, and that LIE was not found, is now being used to pat themselves on the back.
But we cannot admit we were lied to, we still use that vehicle.

 The BIGGEST thing that really kills me? These people in charge ARE NOT STUPID. They have been to higher learning. They must have taken some classes that has pointed out that a government WILL LIE. Yet they continue to LIE. History will show them that lies have cost lives.
They will not go down in history as a good person. The lies will come out. They will go down a person who would not FACE THE TRUTH.

 Most X BAR and present BAR people, plus people I tell about STAR and OIS say they same thing," What IDIOT thought of That ONE?" Hell of a way to go down in history.
Me I would like it to be known that I tried to do good, and looked for the truth. That I have been judge by those actions, and results. Not, What Idiot thought of that one.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.