London 2040.

Re: London 2040.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey I just put out what I know. Government jobs pay GREAT with very little work. Your chance of being fired BECAUSE of the Lawyers are slim and none.

Re: London 2040.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Hey this all started out with some guys complaining about how poor they were being paid. The abuse they take and the WORRY. Was that last car a UC.

 All I did was try to point out was, YOU HAVE a License. YOU ARE NOT STUPID. Stop complaining and go look for other places.

 I HAVE DONE ALL 3 Dealerships. Sat on my ass when no cars hit the driveway. Sat on my ass waiting for OKs for that brake job\tune up\water pump. Sat on my ass with no money to be made because they will not phone back with a DO IT.

 I have and am doing the private. I have sat on my ass waiting for the next car= NO MONEY. I have sat and waited for the OK  that= NO MONEY. The OH SHIT did I just pass a UC. Had my heart beat go up when the mailman pulls up. OH SHIT is that a Registered letter. The OH shit my guy just hit a car. the OH shit someone slipped and fell. The Damn the rent is due.

 The Government job. NONE OF THAT.

 Get jumped on for GET OFF YOUR ASS MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF. For, don't put up with that crap?
Telling some one to be better, work less and be able to feed the family better. Now who is the bad guy?

Re: London 2040.

Kriss Vector

Re: London 2040.

so when are you gonna apply for the postal service and join that forum

Re: London 2040.

... work less and be able to feed the family better. Now who is the bad guy?...
By that statement along with all the rest I'm guessing you are pretty much OK with people living off the welfare system too.

Whatever, I'm done with this pointless argument.

Re: London 2040.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Not at all happy. Are you and I going to stop it. And yes I'm done.