Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

justa
Banned User

Re: Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

FiendFX
I received the BAR letter to take a survey.. I literally threw it in the trash..

Re: Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

I took it since now they let us bad citation guys in. Stupid questions! They make you rate importance of certain items and procedures. I just found it ironic that anyone would answer not important since your livelihood is at stake with every test!

Re: Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

I took the survey too.  Since I rarely deal directly with customers, my importance levels for anything customer-related were much lower than one might expect.  It is nice having a service writer to insulate me from a lot of that, even though I realize that customers are the biggest (only?) reason we're here.

Re: Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

Karupt
Barry, you are right , the service writer or secretary, or anyone who works in that field is so important in my book. They keep customers out and away and when the time comes to cash out or explain a failure I sometimes get called to the front but hardly ever .

Re: Look they are that dumb. Look they are that smart.

INLANDSMOG
Good morning, the reason the BAR is sending out the surveys has to do with the new Smog Check Repair Technician license test that is being put together.