Looking for smog tech

Kevin
I am going to be opening a test and repair facility in Campbell California I will be taking applications and you can email me through this application or respond to this post. Must have valid driver's license and know how to drive a manual transmission. The initial use of this technician will be to cover my days off Alicia way this will be a part time moving to a full time position if they have mechanical background

Re: Looking for smog tech

BasicTech678
Kevin wrote
I am going to be opening a test and repair facility in Campbell California I will be taking applications and you can email me through this application or respond to this post. Must have valid driver's license and know how to drive a manual transmission. The initial use of this technician will be to cover my days off Alicia way this will be a part time moving to a full time position if they have mechanical background
must be able to inspect lowered cars? asking for a friend

Re: Looking for smog tech

SoCalSmogGuy
BasicTech678 wrote
must be able to inspect lowered cars? asking for a friend
savage
Work Smarter AND Harder