Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Kriss Vector
iha

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

iha
Scores are out!

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Kriss Vector
iha

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

iha
Mine too! Now at .55 ,, whew..

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

D Rochells 150861
Hmmm...

Jul 2017 0.57
Jan 2017 0.81
Jul 2016 0.80
Jan 2016 0.77
Jul 2015 0.84
Jan 2015 0.82
Jul 2014 0.89
Jan 2014 0.98
Jul 2013 0.98
Jan 2013 0.96
Jul 2012 0.90
Jan 2012 0.83
Jul 2011 0.89
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Skanga
I survive to see another 6 months of employment.

For those whose employment and livelihood will be killed by this asinine system, we honor you.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Voltron
D wrote
Hmmm...

Jul 2017 0.57
Jan 2017 0.81
Jul 2016 0.80
Jan 2016 0.77
Jul 2015 0.84
Jan 2015 0.82
Jul 2014 0.89
Jan 2014 0.98
Jul 2013 0.98
Jan 2013 0.96
Jul 2012 0.90
Jan 2012 0.83
Jul 2011 0.89
Mine did a shit fall like that as well and we have similar numbers
Jul 2017 0.69
Jan 2017 0.81
Jul 2016 0.85
Jan 2016 0.82
Jul 2015 0.90
Jan 2015 0.70
Jul 2014 0.73
Jan 2014 0.98
Jul 2013 0.84
Jan 2013 0.66
Jul 2012 0.52
Jan 2012 0.51
Jul 2011 0.72

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

D Rochells 150861
Since we both work in Berkeley I'm gonna blame it on the other idiot techs who have been erroneously failing cars. I've gotten a lot of Eazy Smog's emissions failures at the repair shop, I run a proper smog test (fully warmed up) and they pass.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Voltron
Ive been getting quite a few from shops nearby that are no longer star supposedly according to the customers who come in referred from them.  Ive heard some interesting stories

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Sleazy Smog? We had one of those around here years ago. Nobody went back after the first time for some reason.
Al

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Al
Inspector Follow-up Pass Rate (FPR) Summary
Scores applicable as of: FPR
Jul 2017 0.87
Jan 2017 0.99
Jul 2016 0.99
Jan 2016 0.99
Jul 2015 0.99
Jan 2015 0.99
Jul 2014 0.99
Jan 2014 0.99
Jul 2013 0.99
Jan 2013 0.98
Jul 2012 0.83
Jan 2012 0.82
Jul 2011 0.92

mine went down

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

I have been the only one smogging vehicles here since July 18, 2013 (five days short of four years).  My station's FuPR still doesn't quite match my personal FuPR, although they're both semi-crappy, just like my neighborhood.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Stayn_blunted
Thats me 😿

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Peter

Barry we know you are one of the most experience person. Looking your scores and station scores around (.20). Inspectors have high scores and Repair Technician have low scores. Any particular reason, or STAR is not judging  it right.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

I want to put the STAR program right up the BAR Directors ASSHOLE!!!!

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

locopoco
I have friends and family who are contractors or electricians, and they're laughing at me every time this six month colonoscopy by the BAR comes out.They say if the building inspector finds something wrong with the plan or the way it was done he or she will tells us to correct it without any one loosing license or going in to probation.

This is the only industry that does this kind of micromanaging with possible dire consequences for peoples livelihood, I wish everyone good luck and good scores(except the cheaters).

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Best Answer I Can Give
Tell any Lawyer about STAR. First thing they will do is go WHAT? Or just plain out LAUGH.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Great , i went from a .38 to a .13 wth ? I am lucky to have a job for the next six months

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Karupt
I have NOT been doing anything different ! i am still under the impression that those guys who assign numbers except for AL cause he is perfect , are just drawing numbers out of a hat .Their a--hat.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Best Answer I Can Give
 My son and I do the same check. Him just under .4 me almost .9. Go figure.