Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

defective
WTF we're down to a .27 from a previous .53.  Havent done anything different in the last 4 years  At the start of the program we were at .79 then .83 in 6 months.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

locopoco
Lots of WTF moments.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

I am curious, what is the highest score can a person get? 1 or .99? Has anyone got 1?

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

FiendFX
oh ok. I thought 1 was the highest. Thanks

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Midnightdrummer
The last 5 times I've been in the range of .14-.28, .23 being this last time. The shop is always .01 above my score though which is weird considering I'm the only tech here.  I've been hoping to get back in the .5s like I was before at least, but not looking like that's going to happen.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

Al has the distinction of being the only tech I know who has failed Rocky's Escort.

Re: Looks like they're getting ready to unleash the fpr scores

138541
Dude is hella cool when you take his classes. An asshole when you fail his POS 1992 ford escort.
12