Lunch.

justa
Banned User

Re: Lunch.

FiendFX
I eat while I work. Not such thing as lunch time, unless there is no customers.

Re: Lunch.

Voltron
At my last place i got an hour. It was the only smog shop I ever got a "break" and I lived a mile from work. Back to my 10 hour no break days no where near my house

Re: Lunch.

As time goes on, I do more smogs with less amenities. Currently have to go hours without being able to hit the bathroom, and someone might be in there by the time I leave our shop and go around the building to where the bathroom is. If there is only one tech, it is too costly to take lunch.

It's ok, I'm sure the judge will understand I passed the undercover car because studies show really needing to piss is as distracting as driving drunk.

Re: Lunch.

I lived really close to the station, so I would often go home and drink a quart of ***** at room temperature, and if I was having a bad day, I'd also smoke a ***** out of a gas leaf blower and chase it with a **** soaked in  ***** unless I was out of Drano.

One time I came back from lunch and there was a
giraffe in the lobby.
Charity begins at work

Re: Lunch.

Midnightdrummer
That's one thing that pisses me off. I ALWAYS get interrupted when I try to eat. And it seems as if no one cares. They all disappear into the office or leave. So by the time I pull in the car, smog it, pull it out, take care of the customer, wash my hands, and sit down to take a bite, theres another car