Malware Hit DCA Web Site

kfworry
Did you hear the DCA computer system was hit with Malware?
The BAR web site is not able to run Smog Check History reports.

Re: Malware Hit DCA Web Site

Thick6
Cuz Bar employees can't help not watching porn all damn day.

Re: Malware Hit DCA Web Site

Kevin
Old servers and poor security

Re: Malware Hit DCA Web Site

tampered
Kevin wrote
Old servers and poor security
I wish it was poor enough to give up which station issued which certificate!
If everyone fixed their own cars, my car would be fixed... but not very well!

Re: Malware Hit DCA Web Site

Best Answer I Can Give
 People PLEASE. DCA is separate from BAR. BAR is under DCA.
When you screw up like my wife did,and have to drive up to take money to renew the station licence, you go to DCA. BAR is in a completely different building.
DCA needs to send a paper to BAR that you paid. It's not done on a computer, it's done thru the State inter-mail system. State SNAIL MAIL.
Most likely TWO different computer servers. Not even tied together.