March on Sacramento

bigswizz
Whats up fellas? I have been reading this site for a few months now but i just registered so i can post. Everyone here has some very valid points and we all agree that the Star program is designed to put us out of business. The problem is out voice is not being heard. We need to go old school and show up at the front door of BAR in Sacramento ( or wherever the hell they are) and MAKE them listen to us. We need to organize a day and EVERYONE that  is pissed off about this program needs to show up. That is the only way we will be heard. My next question is....... Who's rollin?

Re: March on Sacramento

K20SI
or a couple of days where every shop in the state does NO SMOGS.That would be hard but someone needs to start doing something. I've seen couples non star test only go under. I new one of the guys he stays home no job his star score isn't high to work any where

Re: March on Sacramento

We need to attend the next BAR BAG meeting, which was cancelled and not
yet put-on-calendar since Wallauch left.
Or rally in front of the state capital and let Jerry Brown hear ALL OF US loud
and clear.

Re: March on Sacramento

007
This is the 100th time this has been brought up in the last year and a half. It will never happen because everyone on this site except Barry GO BARRY, would rather sit behind there computer screen and complain and are to lazy to get off there ass and make a stand. Keep trying, you get it rolling and I am there. I don't want to leave out biggdogg in sd that guy does what he say's he is going to do, if he can't ralley the industry to follow suit, I don't no who can.

Re: March on Sacramento

ready to
im in bar office . pick a day.

Re: March on Sacramento

bigswizz
I will definitely organize this. We need to show up in numbers, large numbers. it has to be at least 100 of us. Friends, family, whoever but we need to show up. I would like to go right to the BAR office. If we can start gathering interest here on this site and also from other techs and owners that we personnaly know, i will arrange a date to travel up there, etc. I will go

Re: March on Sacramento

bigswizz
OK 007. So we got me, you, and Barry so far.

Re: March on Sacramento

Re: March on Sacramento

ready to
give me a date and time I will be there . cant wait to meet everyone .Mike Siverson  023837

Re: March on Sacramento

kilativ
You can count on me to. I'm only 10 min away from main BAR office, and can be there any time. Just give a date and time.

Re: March on Sacramento

bigswizz
ok guys. I'm thinking Next month. Im in Southern Cali but i will fly into Sacramento. Let me check my schedule and i will respond back with a date