Max Readiness Monitors

iha

Max Readiness Monitors

iha
Does anybody believe that this was done away with because of smog technician's complaints? Or it was unfair to stations in low income areas? This effected consumers big-time, can you imagine driving  hundreds of miles to clear monitors? Even though a vehicle would pass , stations were refusing to smog because of star metrics performance standards. I bet BAR got complaints right and left. Maybe the same will happen with FPR as consumers have a harder time finding stations that will even smog their vehicles... I have so many dealer accounts... and my FPR is in the dumps...

Re: Max Readiness Monitors

kfworry
The Clowns at the BAR will never admit why Max Rediness Monitors were removed
from STAR metrics. They are too proud of STAR to admit any wrong doing.

Re: Max Readiness Monitors

smog man
^^^This^^^

Re: Max Readiness Monitors

Karupt
Max monitors have been squeezed shut by BAR  like a butt with a load ready to squirt out. How much tighter can you squeeze that ? one monitor for 99 and lower .NONE for diesels 98-2006 how much tighter can they squeeze while still allowing a consumer to get their vehicle tested within the year ? IGS needs to go next .

Re: Max Readiness Monitors

mdpepper
where you get this info none for diesels

Re: Max Readiness Monitors

none
mdpepper wrote
where you get this info none for diesels
https://www.bar.ca.gov/pdf/On-Board_Diagnostic_Test_Reference.pdf PAGE 4