Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

EL SMOGO

Re: Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

My.02
As a point, I understand your jab at the President, but, Constitutionally, the US Congress alone has powers over immigration regulation and laws.  Just sayin'

Re: Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

Joeinpb

Re: Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

Accused
Are they wrecking your Bama chubby?

Re: Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

ratsass
smogs sent to you are a form of welfare i dont hear ya complaining about that

Re: Maybe Obama will give us Star cert if we tell him were illegal workers!

Mark
Talk it over with your man, maybe when you grow up
and take advantage of gay marriage you can get off
welfare.