Modem for a Delphi Tester.

Best Answer I Can Give
 Delphi only? Any one ever looked for one?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Modem for a Delphi Tester.

none
yes. It is the same one as inside a ESP GEN 2. I can get a name off mine tomorrow if you want. I bought one several years ago.

Re: Modem for a Delphi Tester.

Best Answer I Can Give
 I have the name, Thanks. Where did you buy it from?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Modem for a Delphi Tester.

none
https://www.amazon.com/Hayes-Accura-H08-15328-Data-Modem/dp/B003SVK9F4

Re: Modem for a Delphi Tester.

Best Answer I Can Give
Thank you kind sir.
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.

Re: Modem for a Delphi Tester.

corsakev
i have a extra 1 in modesto if you need 1 ordered 1 from ebay a while back then figured out my phone line was messed up

Re: Modem for a Delphi Tester.

Best Answer I Can Give
 MO desto? I know a good joke about MO desto. Little far. Is it worth it? Don't want to cheat you out of any money, but if I ask my wife I can get it shipped for free.

 If you are heading toward LA\Ventura area I will give you what you paid for it. I have a extra. No real big hurry.
I have 2 evap machines. The one that went bad was the one that came with it. I just like to have extra around.

 Anyone want some EXTRA BAR 97 SPX stuff?
 Sorry to you that I have not offended. Give me time. I will get to you.