Money?

007
Can anyone tell me where the money for this "so called law suit" is coming from?

Re: Money?

Mark
If you log in here
there is a audio file that enplanes everything.  If you can't get in contact
staff@stopthestarprogram.com

Re: Money?

007
New to site, thanks for the info. Just found UC, how is it one gets a copy of this list?

Re: Money?

Mark
It's inside the link just click on the list and it will DL a PDF.
If you need a password contact staff@stopthestarprogram.com
The audio is a auto DL when you enter the link
(On my browser anyway)

Re: Money?

karuptrougueouttacontrol
why should you worry where the money is coming from?YOU should worry that we had been asked to develop test and repairs and test onlies and now CARB is deciding to pull the plug on all hard working test onlies and test repairs. YOU should not worry where the money is coming from . YOU should worry that we will be among the millions of unemployed when CARB and EPA get done with their dream state of utopia CA , on OUR backs .

Re: Money?

Mark
LOL what happen to your money post?

CITATION 1000 dollars your not perfect.......

Re: Money?

007
Who knows what happened to my response to post 4. The site ruler was offened by me saying that there is no law suit and only the lawyers are getting richer. They don't want the others to no they are dangling a carrot in front of them about some law suit that will never happen.