Monitor

Star program sucked
Hi anybody ! I do a lot cars from dealer before I do smog alway check the monitor make sure all completed if they are sale for customer then they does smog another   shop fail monitor !is it effective my score ? Please some one know gift my some idea

Re: Monitor

smoginstructor
Yes, if you pass it and it fails next smog inspection because of monitors then your FPR will drop because you passed it last smog and according to their statistics it must pass next smog inspection if it doesn't you obviously did something to make the vehicle pass.  I know in most cases the monitors is out of our control but B.A.R. needs to find someone to blame so they look good in the eyes of the Feds.  I hope this helps answer your question.