Most expensive car you ever smoged

Voltron
Just figured I throw out a fun topic today. Mine i'd have to say is tie between the last Lamborghini diablo vt ever made. (Yes literally the last one ever made) and a corvette that was supposable the prototype test car for the magnetic response suspension. Im not sayin it was but being that I had to take off my shoes and wear gloves and sit on a canvas bag, I like to think the guy wasn't bullshitting. On a day that I wasn't there my Coworker smoged the only RUF in California. The Northbay and Walnut Creek Provided many nice cars Im fortunate enough to say I drove.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Mark
I live in a poor area, as I remember it was a 2012 black vet.
Forgot why it needed smog maybe out of state.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

There's only one RUF? I smogged a red one a few years ago, so much fun. I never get any really expensive stuff, a few Bentlys, old Ferraris, many many Porchi. The Ford GT's always seem to come on my day off. The Qvale Mangusta was weird, until I realized it was just a fancy Mustang.

@D the customer said it was the only RUF, I should have stated that. I haven't done a Ferrari or bently yet and wish I would get one here. Ive seen to rolls Royce phantoms and a couple bently gts so hopefully they will come by when its some time. I always carry a card or two with me so I can offer a free smog to a car that I really want to smog so no other shop can beat my rate and smog that car. So its only a matter of time till I see these cars parked and give them my card. Id also love to get a Ferrari.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Voltron
Qvale Mangusta yes that one confused me as well

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

INDER
MAYBACH 2 DAYS AGO

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Health warning: Don't do snap throttle on a Ferrari 360 with the engine hatch open whilst sitting in the vehicle. The sound hurt my chest, but the sound was so great I couldn't stop. Owner went to lunch so we could play with the car, then came back and paid for our lunch. He also said I could take it for a spin but I was too scared. Best customer ever.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

 a  94 toyota corolla , timing was 20 and i missed it , too many notches on pulley .

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

87 tempo

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Sherry Mehl
I smog high-end exotics almost daily, but the most expensive cars I've smogged are the Bugatti Veyron and Ferrari Enzo. 2 of each.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Jamamson
Rampage Jacksons lime green Lambo

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Ford GT
Ferrari
Bentley
Maserati
Porsche Panarama

If those are consider expensive..

Anyone smogged a Maybach yet?

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Voltron
@INDER, @Sobchak @FiendFX, @Jamamson, @D: Where you guys doing these awesome cars, LA or Brentwood? I was in Santa Rosa for most of the nice cars I did and Walnut Creek for the rest. Vacaville where im at currently is where I see the Phantoms and the Bentleys

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Smogtech
I smog 2 Maserati,  vets and a lot of porsches. Most of this customers alway want to use the coupons.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

cosmokramertheassman
Here's a list of the most expensive/rare/cool cars I can remember smogging:

Aston Martin DB7 Vantage
Ferrari Testarossa
Lamborghini Diablo
Porsche 911 (a few)
Acura NSX (not expensive but somewhat rare)
Dodge Viper
A Nightrider replica Firebird

I'm sure there are others I've forgotten about.

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

Voltron
Nice List @cosmokramertheassman What are area you in?

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

justa
Banned User

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

An '05 Lotus Elise.  Failed it initially for emissions, then passed it twice, two years apart.  Found out later that some dick-wad had put the wrong injectors in it.

Hummer H1s are kind of pricey too, right?  Failed one initially for MIL, then passed it twice, two years apart.  The DTC was for glow-plug circuit.

I failed some kind of mid-engine V-6 Ferrari several years ago for emissions, and never saw it again.

It's rather slim pickins in my neighborhood,

barrym95838
EO/EI144107

Nice @barrym95838. I love a good H1. Especially the Diesel monsters with all the goodies. How'd you like getting in and out of that Lotus. Im 6'3" and found it to be a royal pain in the ass. It was also raining that day and I almost slipped and broke my face on the face out due to all the sheet metal

Re: Most expensive car you ever smoged

cosmokramertheassman
Inland Empire. Most of those cars were owned by doctors. I've yet to inspect a Rolls Royce or Bentley. It would be fun to get one.
123