Moving dyno, recommendation needed

yalo
Hi, can anybody recommend decent machinery moving company? I need to move Clayton in ground dyno from one location to another. If they can do concrete cutting it would be a plus. Los Angeles area.
Thx in advance.

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

Best Answer I Can Give
 Check your mail.

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

Interested as I will be doing the same soon in the bayarea

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Moving-dyno-recommendation-needed-tp5071658.html

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

Best Answer I Can Give
 I have moved 2. Not that hard.

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

none
I used a tow truck to pick one up and put it on a trailer when I bought my second one.

The first one I put in-ground and made the concrete pit too But I would hire that out now. I used my neighbors fork lift to set the dyno in my pit.

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

 DO NOT, repeat DO NOT, make the mistake they made when they put my first one in.

 DO NOT measure the Dyno and think it is the HALF. IE do not put the hole for the Dyno in the middle of where you think it should go.
If you measure the whole length of it  the rollers will be off to one side. You want the center plate to be in the center of the door. Not the Dyno centered in the door. THE ROLLERS CENTERED IN THE DOOR.

 I was one of the first ones to get the BAR 97. They cut the hole wrong and I had to fight it till I moved to this shop.
 Measuring End to End of the Dyno and putting that in the center of the opening will not CENTER the rollers.

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

defective
Kevin, look up Edwards and Sons Automotive Equipment.  Theyre located in Pleasant Hill and moved my lift, dyno, smog machine, and ZAG/dyno control 30 miles for around $2000.  This was about 6 years ago.  They removed everything from the old location and installed at the new spot.  Even drilled and studded the concrete for install.

http://www.edwardsandsonsautoequipment.com/

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

DO NOT, repeat DO NOT, make the mistake they made when they put my first one in.

 DO NOT measure the Dyno and think it is the HALF. IE do not put the whole for the Dyno in the middle of where you think it should go.
If you measure the whole length of it  the rollers will be off to one side. You want the center plate to be in the center of the door. Not the Dyno centered in the door. THE ROLLERS CENTERED IN THE DOOR.

 I was one of the first ones to get the BAR 97. They cut the whole wrong and I had to fight it till I moved to this shop.
 Measuring End to End of the Dyno and putting that in the center of the opening will not CENTER the rollers.
WELL DUH!

 I only put it down because the guys SPX paid to do it,  DIDN'T KNOW IT.

That came out sounding mean to you. I didn't mean it towards you but rather about the guys who were paid by the manufacturer to install it. What were they thinking? I would have had them redo it.

Re: Moving dyno, recommendation needed

Best Answer I Can Give
 They made a BIGGER plate and kicked it over.

 Plus reading some stuff on this site? DUH? Not really.