NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

smogsterReseda
WHERE TO WHOM I SEND INFO ON UNDERCOVER CAR THAT WE HAD YESTERDAY

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

FiendFX
To the Forum Moderator

barrym95838@yahoo.com

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

ozzey
Who would I contact to get access to view these UC vehicles?

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

Why don't you just spit it out? It is no big deal and how did you know? Did you video the process? Did you follow them home? This cloak and dagger is crazy. We are the ones who are right! Act like it!

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

Karupt
no crap,just post the dam thing . that is why this website is up is for techs to help each each other out . ITs us against them , make no mistake about that . Why don't you just tell us what kind of car etc ?

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

justa
Banned User

Re: NEED TO POST UNDER COVER CAR

Justa , YOU DO have a point there . BAR is so dirty everyone is afraid of repurcussions from those bastards ,and I don't blame them . No matter how hard we work or how good you are, we are human and make mistakes.
  Unfortunately and no holds barred , BAR and their uc tactics are almost unethical in the way they fix these ucs .so of course we all want to be helpful to each other, with minimal damage to us.