NOx problem on the new opus.

Best Answer I Can Give
Any one else? Last 3 Monday Mornings. Have to do it twice to make pass. This morning 3 times no go.
Also it will not scan bottle bar codes unless you restart it.

 This machine has windows 10.

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

SoCalSmogGuy
Best Answer I Can Give wrote
Any one else?
Yup
Work Smarter AND Harder

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

Have you tried going into Manual Mode and Auto-zeroing before trying again?

Is your reader gun beeping, but the info just isn't showing on the screen?

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

Best Answer I Can Give
THANKS, got it. Me thinks the regulator is crap. Brand new bottle and it tells me it is less than 6 PSI. Swings real high when you turn it on but when it does it's thing less than 6.

Thanks again.

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

INLANDSMOG
Any one else? Last 3 Monday Mornings. Have to do it twice to make pass. This morning 3 times no go.
Also it will not scan bottle bar codes unless you restart it.

 This machine has windows 10.
Yep, a Windows moment!!!

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

 First one in this morning. Ford MH with the good old Holley. Pre checked. Screen read all numbers HIGH as in HC 9999. Numbers were just WACKO.

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

kfworry
Yes, the NOX Cell has been a major problem with the ESP/OPUS Gen 3.
The ESP/OPUS Repair Technician in the Fairfield/Vacaville/Suisun City
area has been changing NOX Cells on a daily basis on the New Gen 3.
Along with the "Gas Cap Assembly" for gas cap calibration.
And Yes, sometimes I have had to calibrate two times now and then.

Re: NOx problem on the new opus.

locopoco
It's also due to weather getting cold and causing the NOX cell batteries dying faster.
I also do manual zero cal twice before starting 3 day calibrations.