Need to delete tech

Iconcur
So I'm just wondering how I can delete a tech from the system. Long story short tech permanently moved to Texas and just got licenses renewed.  Bar rep ain't answering the phone like usual and I need to know if there is a quick way to do it.

Re: Need to delete tech

Re: Need to delete tech

Iconcur:
If You are the ARD/TC license holder, You Can go to the BAR Field Office
and remove the smog tech. I'm not sure if a phone call to remove a Tech is allowed anymore.

Re: Need to delete tech

Newbiesmogtech
Just went through this, phone call and a couple of faxed over documents is all it took. That is if you're the owner

Re: Need to delete tech

Depends on who you get at the field office, sometimes its handled with a call other times they make you come down and submit paperwork, it helps to say your the owner/manager

http://stop-the-star-program.3084.x6.nabble.com/Need-to-delete-tech-tp5076591.html