Need to know how:

smogido

Re: Need to know how:

mike
BAR doesn't use cameras on all UC run's, so it wouldn't work.

Re: Need to know how:

Yes they do use cameras , I know first hand . There is one under hood ,most likely attached to the underside of hood as soon as we open the hood it begins recording . Now a couple of years ago 2008 tobe exact , their evidence against me was recorded on a VHS , the old type of DVDs ,So I am thinking the equipment was in the trunk! I accidentally open the trunks from time to time now.
    Back to the cameras ,I know for sure there is one in the gas cap refuel door, so do not forget to open that gas refuel door, the camera begins to record once u open that door up. I know for a fact that there are AT LEAST four cameras because the evidence showed a four way split screen . If you forget to check the gas cap on a UC car , One of the four way split screens remains dark until you open it . The location of the third and fourth cameras I could not deduce from the video but it did record the WHOLE inside of my shop including my compressor , the desk and the order I did the inspection. This is why on my second UC they did see a bird being flipped as I ran it the length of the hood .
   Hope this helps you out would love to know about the s

More about the system you are talking about! Thanks

Re: Need to know how:

Midnightdrummer
They use FOUR cameras? Its so ridiculous the lengths they go through...

Re: Need to know how:

smogido
i got the system online: from china

its called handheld camera audio jammer. it blockes all wifi singnals during your test time. so u have no signal at all within 15 meters of your work area. The link for this devise is www.tangreat.com

I hope this helps me and everyone else that is interested fking with bar for a while till they find out wtf is going on. lol

Hide this device somewhere so they wont see it. I hope it works.

sry for my english grammer, not that great.

Re: Need to know how:

Four that I know of maybe more. And yes they go through great lengths including paying a guy a 100,000 dollar per year salary ,taken out of the taxpayers of California (which includes you and I) , plus benefits , all to find a way to jack us up , ruin our careers and livelihoods, and POcket the money . GREED and power and corruption .

Re: Need to know how:

Thanks ! Am checking it out now, but of course I will not have it on display , that is if I should get one at all

Re: Need to know how:

smogido
No problem buddy. :)

Re: Need to know how:

Cutter
Guys:  just look up "Spy camera" on Amazon.  It can be pens,  sunglasses,  tie clips, car key fobs -- ANYTHING.   The technology is so advanced that if you're doing illegal stuff and are worried about cameras,  just give up.

Re: Need to know how:

Mark
Cutter wrote
Guys:  just look up "Spy camera" on Amazon.  It can be pens,  sunglasses,  tie clips, car key fobs -- ANYTHING.   The technology is so advanced that if you're doing illegal stuff and are worried about cameras,  just give up.

Re: Need to know how:

YOU do not have to be doing illegal stuff to get a citation. I do my inspections thoroughly but it still would be interesting to see what a jammer could do!

Re: Need to know how:

smogido
Roger that. :)

Re: Need to know how:

007
they don't have to have a camera to cite you. so wasting your time on jammers is worthless, they also have unjammers that the military uses all the time. don't no if the state would or could afford one. The bottom line is just do your job correctly and stop worring. The only reason to worry and take all these extreme measures is you are doing something wrong (stop) or you don't no what you are doing (get training) People have mentioned on this site that the BAR monitors this site, maybe they do and maybe they don't, who cares, but if you believe they do then your an idiot for posting information like this on a site that you believe your enemy is watching, why the hell would you give your countersurvalience  strategy to the people who are trying to put you out of business. Trust me they have more resources and money then you do, so any little advantage you may have over them has completely been destroyed by all the post from people who think they are so smart and want to share that information on a chat form. Smart enough to come up with some good ideals but not smart enough to keep your mouth shut. This topic has been discussed multiple times now, and I have seen some good insight from people, however so has the trolling BAR, so all that good insight is now worthless. Compromised by (you fill in the blank) they say loose lips sink the ship. Keep posting, I am sure they love the intel.