Net down?

Re: Net down?

scanner
Yeah, both OIS and the BAR97 won't communicate.

The BAR97 VIR says the certificate "will" be electronically transmitted.

Re: Net down?

bizarsmog
same on problem in SF too

Re: Net down?

Kevin
Yes still down

Re: Net down?

Still down here in San Jose

Re: Net down?

Best Answer I Can Give
 The real KILLER here is this 99.999% of us have phones that will take Text messages. Why the BAR doesn't Text us saying it's down and should be up by X is just beyond me. IT COST NOTHING.

Re: Net down?

Peter
Stupid system is down her in South Cali

Re: Net down?

SoCaL92626
down since 11 am in Orange County, lost 10 customers may or may not come back.

Re: Net down?

Nones post has more replys because hes liked more on here lmao

Re: Net down?

and bar engineers promised of a system with back up and redundency.  Ha!!

Re: Net down?

 I only care about keeping one person happy, and it's her birthday today. So Basic who cares?

Re: Net down?

I only care about keeping one person happy, and it's her birthday today. So Basic who cares?
Lol know one dose, just bs like usual your unbreakable enjoy your weekend. Hbd to your wify..... or hubby lol jk

Re: Net down?

Best Answer I Can Give
 Does it seem like over all the Net is slow today?

Re: Net down?

Does it seem like over all the Net is slow today?
i had to close the window and log back in obd was being delayed no other problems after