Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

FRUSTRATED
Anyone else getting an unexpected network error right now?

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

Voltron
Not yet

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

I get on a daily.. The problem is the IMclean device.

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

FRUSTRATED
We must be lucky so far.  First time we saw it, restarted the program and is doing fine now.

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

Smogtech
in the beginning but for the last 3 months no.

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

Voltron
Mine is running like shit today

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

kfworry
My Drew IM Clean has been flawless.
I think your guys problem is your PC, internet provider, not the DAD.

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

FiendFX
Wrong.. It's either the software or the hardware (DAD). Had mines replaced but still have problem.

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

Kriss Vector

Re: Network Error on DAD (Drew Unit)

Voltron
We have gayt&t at this shop and we always have network issuses, Cant't wait for comcast