Never fails

Lose weight
When the Bar 97 is down, that's when all the older cars show up.
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Never fails

Best Answer I Can Give
 Kind of what happened to us today. One guy. Invoice printer, ran out of paper half way thru. He wants tags. DMV printer, same, printed one sheet, not two. Then the stapler runs out. ALL ON ONE GUY.

Re: Never fails

Happens to me Friday BAR rep showed up to hook up the new machine and while we where down several customers showed up looking for smogs, i offerd them discount smogs if they come in next week

Re: Never fails

Lose weight
Dang it down again. Whenever I have random thoughts " Nice, no problem with the Gen 3 for months now" then proceeds to fail the gas calibration the next day
Exercise and dividends,dividends, DIVIDENDS.

Re: Never fails

No One
Lose weight wrote
Dang it down again. Whenever I have random thoughts " Nice, no problem with the Gen 3 for months now" then proceeds to fail the gas calibration the next day
Gen 3 is garbage. Even the esp techs talk shit.

Re: Never fails

defective
eh, still better than the old gen2.