Never fails

Lose weight
When the Bar 97 is down, that's when all the older cars show up.

Re: Never fails

Best Answer I Can Give
 Kind of what happened to us today. One guy. Invoice printer, ran out of paper half way thru. He wants tags. DMV printer, same, printed one sheet, not two. Then the stapler runs out. ALL ON ONE GUY.
If you don't want someone to "Get your Goat". Don't tell them where it is tied.

Re: Never fails

Happens to me Friday BAR rep showed up to hook up the new machine and while we where down several customers showed up looking for smogs, i offerd them discount smogs if they come in next week