New Additions to the site;

stopthestarprogram
Administrator
As per the communities request we have added a photo album in our exclusive members portion of this site.  You can register in the home page www.stopthestarprogram.com in the lower left hand corner, once our system identifies the IP address and email it will generate a password and be emailed to you within 24 hours.  This portion of the website may not be used by employees of BAR, DCA or CARB, this would be against the law, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!!  Be sure to check your spam folder for your registration info!  We hope everyone continues to use this website as a resource and we continue to help the smog community prosper in these hard times.