New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

none
Has anyone else had problems with the new page yet?

I was checking on a cat for a 2000 Toyota Corolla 1.8L (EFN ...1.8FFA) cat EO# D 182-57 Part#82603. I looked it up by the vehicle and there was only one page and no option to change to a second page. That cat was not on the first page. A Google search of the EO# showed the PDF and that it was the correct cat but doing a EO# search on the database page had 50 pages to sort through.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

D Rochells 150861
Yes, it's broke and it hurts my eyes now.
זאר
Join the Smog Union!
http://www.smogunion.org/

Click to Donate Now!

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

none
I'll be using https://arb.parts/ or Google until they fix it.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

Thick6
wow how do they always make things worse, really is bad on the eyes. Why did they have to change the address? I've saved the pdf for every CAT I've come across so thankfully I don't have to use that site much.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

And they're still asking for Make before Model Year, so I have to scroll past all the Avantis and Checkers and Daihatsus and DeLoreans and Internationals and MGs and Peugeots to look up a 2005 Pontiac.

And it still can't make up its mind whether a 2005 Altima V-6 5NSXV03.5N7A has two cats or three.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

It got fixed as best as I can tell. Now I get a page 2.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

It got fixed as best as I can tell. Now I get a page 2.
I'll betcha you expedited the repairs to the site.  They probably didn't have a clue that the second page option wasn't coming up.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

When's the last time you had any of those 3 cars in?
we had a delorean around 10 years ago, daihatsu around 4 years ago, checker-never, and the avanti- 34 years ago.

Re: New Catalytic Converter Data Base page.

Hard Nox
Delorean     Yes    recently

Daihatsu     Yes    recently

Avanti         Yes    recently

Checker  Taxi       been a while probably sometime in the 80s