New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

xcinlb
We ordered our new Gen 3 machine on August 4th and received it last week. We have called Opus for them to install the thing, but can't get an answer as to when they will be out. In the mean time, we're going on almost 2 months of no dyno, bc our current one needs calibrating and no longer supported. This is killing us financially and annoying the heck out of our customers having to turn them away.  Any suggestions on how to expedite the service call?

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

deathbysmog
nor-cal or so-cal?

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

Best Answer I Can Give
How are you treating your service guy?
You ever offer to buy him lunch?

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

defective
ESP said they will continue to service your old machine as normal until you are setup with the GEN 3.  Did you make a service call?  What did they tell you?

Southern Ca.

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

xcinlb
They told us they don't service old machines. Hence, the new lease.

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

defective
Thats odd because ESP told us that they would still service our old machine as normal until the GEN3 was up and running.

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

defective wrote
That's what they did for us, but our Gen 2 was operational when the Gen 3 arrived, and went obsolete during the period we were waiting for them to install it.  IDK if that makes a difference, but it might.
If it ain't broke, break it.

Re: New Gen 3 Machine Taking Forever to Get

defective wrote
Thats odd because ESP told us that they would still service our old machine as normal until the GEN3 was up and running.
That changed September 1st I believe.