New OIS update statewide crash.

Citation Addict
Just lost 4 customers because of this shit. It was fine to begin with. Flood it with calls guys.

Re: New OIS update statewide crash.

Karupt
good thing I only had two customers , but yeah this is ridiculous almost as bad as Obamacare .

Re: New OIS update statewide crash.

007
Lets keep it real, they fixed the problem a lot faster then if you had to place a service call on the BAR97. Ya we lost a couple of cars but they will be back, it was everyones machine, so they can not go down the street to another shop. If it was the BAR 97 we would be down 1 or 2 days not 1 hour.

Re: New OIS update statewide crash.

thirdeye
Hey, now... Stop with that positive outlook/attitude! Reason and logic are not allowed here. This site is strickly for bitching and complaining about STAR!

Re: New OIS update statewide crash.

Karupt
Could they not have sent us a message via the OIS instead of the Bar -97 that they were doing an update ?