New new. New new. New new

 Mike
Sorry if you guys dislike me but I speak the truth, everyone here has called me out, I came here on this forum to try to help, most u guys use profanity and disrespect my opinion, like the guy KaraptrouGetoutof talk about his private part getting su@~ed if he stated those cars that star stated he tested in wrong gear, i bet what he did was run the car as an automatic when it was a stick shift, what guys are doing they scan the vin the hit enter enter enter thinking the info is correct, news for you.. that info is from the last rookie so if ur trigger happy the enter button  and the car is automatic and your vir says manual or vise versa it will flag it as wrong gear. Now whos fault is this. (this was a freebe advise) look at your invoice you will see and you ran the smog correctly in drive but if you were not carefull thats a flag.   No brainer man

Also the barnum and baily i mean banned and barry.
They are talking back and forth on how to cheat the new program to catch cheaters(star) or inexpirence incompetent techs
Read yet another idea thread youl see ,and the program is not even out yet
The one guys said he will run his car over and over and runnit as as military ect
And  I quote" the one guy guy said "we all cut corners" i think it was the banned or shaka guy
Dud speak for your self.    All the guys here cut corners   I dont
This is why u have bad scores because u cut corners and think up ideas to go around the rules..

Dont blame star its you guys.   Instead of tryng to stop star get together and think up ideas on how to improve
Your scores.   I have a bunch but no one here wants to hear  them your loss not mine
And the smoginstructor guy said "enjoy your high score while it lasts" because when those lack of maintnece car end else where your score will drop and also said his fellow instructor have problems with fpr
Here is news for you.   The high score i got is from cars i smogged correctly two years ago before anyone knew about star.    You are saying people maintained cars then better and not now.   Its always been the same if anything my score will get better now that we all know the rules for star
And you say instructors have problem with their fpr score  and havent smogged a car in years.
Definition fpr.  Follow up pass rate.  If they dont smog in years they wont get scored.  So if your job training equivalent ASE smog guys goes south you wont have a score.   Harder to get the better paying job if you had to come back to the field......you should know this instructor guy
Mark guy and any one else who doesnt like my opinion tufffffff.

Meeting fpr of .4 is like getting a C- on a test not hard at all.  If you cant meet that then what can i say
Repair star smog is where most respected tech will work test only is history.  I know most guys cant solve complicated smog failures and just wanna test only   (the easy stuff)   Those days are over.
Shit or get of the pot

Stop complaining start improving.

Re: New new. New new. New new

Mark
Sorry if you guys dislike me but I speak the truth, everyone here has called me out, I came here on this forum to try to help, most u guys use profanity and disrespect my opinion, like the guy KaraptrouGetoutof talk about his private part getting su@~ed
You never got drunk and posted on the internet?
I am not perfect, are you?

 If he stated those cars that star stated he tested in wrong gear, i bet what he did was run the car as an automatic when it was a stick shift, what guys are doing they scan the vin the hit enter enter enter thinking the info is correct, news for you.. that info is from the last rookie so if ur trigger happy the enter button  and the car is automatic and your vir says manual or vise versa it will flag it as wrong gear. Now whos fault is this. (this was a freebe advise) look at your invoice you will see and you ran the smog correctly in drive but if you were not carefull thats a flag.   No brainer man
So this minor error that has NOTHING to do with air quality should be grounds for someone
to loose there business? Yes in this economy it's that close for some people. Tell me..What other
profession in the world is held to this robotic standard of perfection?

I know most guys cant solve complicated smog failures and just wanna test only
Sounds like MOST people are not as good as you. (Most = 90% ?) Most smog Techs are just
pieces of shit that whine like bitches, get drunk, cuss to much and do there best to cheat every
Customer and every rule that is made. Tell me Mike, how did you get to be so perfect and how
do you expect you and your perfect 10% of ordained techs to smog all the cars that us 90%
are to lazy, drunk, stupid and criminality minded to do...Please tell me this, Mike your like a god!
Please tell me you and your 10% will smog all the cars.

Do you work in Fresno?

Re: New new. New new. New new

Re: New new. New new. New new

 Mike
Mark.  You say there is only 10 percent star, how are we goin to do all the testing,  the latest numbers were over 60 percent stations that have passing star grades, i just dont have the numbers in front of me, o well.
Also you seem interested were i work, I stated on my first post i work in LA county, thats all the info you will get from me, you call bureau reps all the names in the book, and they are all snakes and shit streaks, how do you know this, im sure bureau reps read this.   Tell me mark were do you work ?    They will swamp you with undercovers in  a heartbeat.

Bureau reps are like us, you can walk in a shop with 5 techs and 1 is real sharp and honest maybe 2
Same if you walk in a bar field office.  Out 5 reps maybe 2 are helpfull
You call all bar reps names. At least i say most guys or if the shoe fits wear it type of comments

Im  will follow 007 advice this is my last post.  I apoligize if my coments ofended any one, i just tried to help
I will check back here on jan 2013.   Good luck

Re: New new. New new. New new

Re: New new. New new. New new

Banned
You should have figured a while ago that this person couldn't be a tech. Just
some heckler with not a whole lot else to do but pretend, and heckle. I won't
waste my time, in general, unless the deck has all 52 cards.

Re: New new. New new. New new

Mark
Banned wrote
You should have figured a while ago that this person couldn't be a tech. Just
some heckler with not a whole lot else to do but pretend, and heckle. I won't
waste my time, in general, unless the deck has all 52 cards.
15 years, 8 owning my own shop LMFAO your a real genius man.
Of course I figured that out when you thought I was Skanga
and that the bar puts fake sensors around your shop...A few
cards shy I would say.

Re: New new. New new. New new

Banned
"Of course I figured that out when you thought I was Skanga
and that the bar puts fake sensors around your shop...A few
cards shy I would say."

It's difficult mixing 3 unrelated tangents, but I'm glad you also
figured it out, and they do have new decks at Walmart.

Re: New new. New new. New new

Re: New new. New new. New new

Mark
Barry

I am with you. I realize that I have a short tolerance for people
that come here and start off there posts with insults against
this site, the law suit and logic in general.

But I will keep my mouth shut if you wish debate someone.
Debate shows both sides of the issue and leads to greater
understanding. I applaud your effort to show STAR for what
it is.

I should have picked up on that with "Mike" but ya, my
apologies for not giving you room. Ill be much more careful
next time.

Thanks.

Re: New new. New new. New new

Re: New new. New new. New new

Mark
Thanks man

Re: New new. New new. New new

smoglord
Im new here I have a low score and a question doess any one now the real numbers
is there as little as 10% star like mark said or as much as 60% like that mike guy said
i thought i saw a ET blast or news reporter with that info, but i cant find it

any one has real numbers please post

also reading up and down all the posts, some one said that the lawsuit needs to be filled on behalf of star eligible persons to have any legs on it   is this true  and if so whats the plan to attract those guys, because everyone in my city that i talk to that have the higher score think their poop dnt stink

Re: New new. New new. New new

Mark
A song instructor in my aire told me that is was 39% that was
STAR approved.

Re: New new. New new. New new

crazy8
I quickly checked about 15 shops in our area and found to to be 50-50
I am pretty sure the more affluent the area the more that will be passing.

Re: New new. New new. New new

Mark
Did you account for citations? If not it will lower eligibility.