New star scores are out

KeepItReal

Re: New star scores are out

K20si
I am finally star!!!

Re: New star scores are out

Joeinpb

Re: New star scores are out

Just another shop owner
 Joe you and I are always F ed You strick me as the type of guy who will always call B.S.

The guy who works for me got a passing FPR. We do the same cars, so what gives?

Re: New star scores are out

  That's weird I thought smog techs that don't smog cars get a .5,  Joe consider yourself lucky you don't have to put up with the nonsense that the smog program has become.

Re: New star scores are out

Skanga
I was in .80s land, now back in the .70s. I was anxious all day wondering if I'd get severely fucked like many technicians I know did. I've seen some go from .70s down to .20s.

You might be treating me well, STAR, but fuck you anyway!

Re: New star scores are out

my score went up to .84! I'm eluded!

Re: New star scores are out

smogtech19
I went up to .83 I'm stoked but this up and down you may or may not have a job in 6mos is bullshit!!! alot of good info on this board we need to keep sharing info on this board